09NFLMockDraft

This forum is designated for the most in depth 2009 NFL Mock draft on the internet. Salary cap, free agents, draft picks, franchise tags etc. You always thought you could do a better job than your favorate team......NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT!!!!


    Filling the Teams First

    Share
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Filling the Teams First

    Post  zach8111 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 pm

    We aren't gonna start this mock, this included FA signing/resigning, working up trades, anything that involves transaction... until we get a full roster of owners set for each team. We don't want any team to have an unfair advantage before we have all of our owners.. So if you know of any people that would be interested in joining and would be active, let them know about this mock.

    So just hold off a bit on doing much stuff (besides getting your teams thread set) to until we get all owners.

    thanks


    _________________
    avatar
    pumpkinbread5

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-01-31
    Location : Seattle, Washington

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  pumpkinbread5 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:19 pm

    How long after the offseason starts do you plan on having the draft?
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  zach8111 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 pm

    pumpkinbread5 wrote:How long after the offseason starts do you plan on having the draft?

    it depends on how the Free agency goes and trades and stuff. but will probably be around the time of the combine.. Feb 20-26 is combine


    _________________
    avatar
    pumpkinbread5

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-01-31
    Location : Seattle, Washington

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  pumpkinbread5 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:35 pm

    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:How long after the offseason starts do you plan on having the draft?

    it depends on how the Free agency goes and trades and stuff. but will probably be around the time of the combine.. Feb 20-26 is combine

    In that case you better make sure these teams get filled soon.
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  zach8111 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm

    pumpkinbread5 wrote:
    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:How long after the offseason starts do you plan on having the draft?

    it depends on how the Free agency goes and trades and stuff. but will probably be around the time of the combine.. Feb 20-26 is combine

    In that case you better make sure these teams get filled soon.

    ya we have been trying to get people


    _________________
    avatar
    pumpkinbread5

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-01-31
    Location : Seattle, Washington

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  pumpkinbread5 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:55 pm

    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:
    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:How long after the offseason starts do you plan on having the draft?

    it depends on how the Free agency goes and trades and stuff. but will probably be around the time of the combine.. Feb 20-26 is combine

    In that case you better make sure these teams get filled soon.

    ya we have been trying to get people

    I got one person for the Lions.
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  zach8111 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:49 pm

    pumpkinbread5 wrote:
    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:
    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:How long after the offseason starts do you plan on having the draft?

    it depends on how the Free agency goes and trades and stuff. but will probably be around the time of the combine.. Feb 20-26 is combine

    In that case you better make sure these teams get filled soon.

    ya we have been trying to get people

    I got one person for the Lions.
    sweet


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Filling the Teams First

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 5:45 am