09NFLMockDraft

This forum is designated for the most in depth 2009 NFL Mock draft on the internet. Salary cap, free agents, draft picks, franchise tags etc. You always thought you could do a better job than your favorate team......NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT!!!!


    Super Bowl Champs!

    Share
    avatar
    FinalDestroyer

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-02-06

    Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  FinalDestroyer on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm

    Go Steelers!!!
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  zach8111 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:22 pm

    FinalDestroyer wrote:Go Steelers!!!

    I have to say it was a good game BUT i have seen a lot of evidence (since the super bowl) that James Harrison was down at the 1/2 yard line... I think cards out played them but they got the W


    _________________
    avatar
    Legendz

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  Legendz on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:37 pm

    zach8111 wrote:
    FinalDestroyer wrote:Go Steelers!!!

    I have to say it was a good game BUT i have seen a lot of evidence (since the super bowl) that James Harrison was down at the 1/2 yard line... I think cards out played them but they got the W

    I agree, except the cards D did mess up on some pretty crucial plays
    avatar
    pumpkinbread5

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2009-01-31
    Location : Seattle, Washington

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  pumpkinbread5 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:46 pm

    Why didn't they stop Holmes. And Antrel Rolle got in the way of Larry Fitzgerald on the Harrison runback.
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  zach8111 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

    pumpkinbread5 wrote:Why didn't they stop Holmes. And Antrel Rolle got in the way of Larry Fitzgerald on the Harrison runback.

    plus warner had a good shot to tackle him until the guy held him


    _________________
    avatar
    Legendz

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  Legendz on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm

    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:Why didn't they stop Holmes. And Antrel Rolle got in the way of Larry Fitzgerald on the Harrison runback.

    plus warner had a good shot to tackle him until the guy held him

    lol i think Harrison would have just gone thru warner anyway
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  zach8111 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 pm

    Legendz wrote:
    zach8111 wrote:
    pumpkinbread5 wrote:Why didn't they stop Holmes. And Antrel Rolle got in the way of Larry Fitzgerald on the Harrison runback.

    plus warner had a good shot to tackle him until the guy held him

    lol i think Harrison would have just gone thru warner anyway

    warner would have slowed him down a bit for other to catch up to him though


    _________________
    avatar
    FinalDestroyer

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2009-02-06

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  FinalDestroyer on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:11 am

    Harrison's knee landed on Fitz's leg and he rolled into the End Zone.
    avatar
    zach8111

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2009-01-27

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  zach8111 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:27 pm

    FinalDestroyer wrote:Harrison's knee landed on Fitz's leg and he rolled into the End Zone.

    the ball hit the ground (and his arm) right before the goalline


    _________________
    avatar
    Legendz

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  Legendz on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:19 pm

    zach8111 wrote:
    FinalDestroyer wrote:Harrison's knee landed on Fitz's leg and he rolled into the End Zone.

    the ball hit the ground (and his arm) right before the goalline

    his head also hit the ground while the ball was behind the goal line

    Sponsored content

    Re: Super Bowl Champs!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 am